- 10 Posts
Galaxy S3 Can't See Emoji
I recently noticed that I can't see emoji on my phone (maybe only 1 or 2 of them). My friend, who also has a Verizon Galaxy S3, can see all of the emojis. So can another one of my friends with the same exact phone. How do I fix this so that I can see the Apple emojis as well? I'm not talking about keyboard or apps like Go SMS, but actual emojis that I can see on the phone and applications that are used on the phone like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
- 12-08-2013, 09:27 PM #2
Re: Galaxy S3 Can't See Emoji
Need more information. Have no clue if you are:
1. Running a Stock or Custom ROM
1a. Which Stock or Custom ROM you're running.
2. Using Stock Messaging Applications or Third-Party Applications
3. If you're done any type of modifications to the phone (What type of System Apps you may have disabled or Removed).
- By Kyeran Ellery in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 12-09-2013, 06:13 PM
- By george mulry in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 4Last Post: 12-09-2013, 09:18 AM
- By Leor888 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 1Last Post: 12-08-2013, 10:21 PM
- By myIphone4s in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2013, 07:29 PM
- By deanodrums in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 03:28 PM