Could it be?????

St3ib

Feb 24, 2013
Visit site
When I hit software update tonight it gave me Software Updater is currently unavailable. Try again later. Could it be? Could it be?!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
If you guys are talking about 4.3, I'd advise that you look at what it does before updating. Knox brought a lot of issues to the table :\

Posted via Android Central App

tpence2177

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site
If you guys are talking about 4.3, I'd advise that you look at what it does before updating. Knox brought a lot of issues to the table :\

Is it just the rooting? I'm not rooted right now and don't really care to flash and setup all the time anymore so I don't know that its an issue to me anymore. Plus its only been a week or two so there could still be a work around. Is there other issues that you are talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Is it just the rooting? I'm not rooted right now and don't really care to flash and setup all the time anymore so I don't know that its an issue to me anymore. Plus its only been a week or two so there could still be a work around. Is there other issues that you are talking about?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

That's the biggest one, not sure if the others have been addressed yet but it was mostly notifications that could not be removed. I can't believe I was going to wait until after this update to decide if I was going to root. Dodged a bullet there :)

anon(3092520)

Mar 18, 2011
Visit site
As long as Android has been around, there have been people making posts like this. The fact that your phone couldn't contact the update server has absolutely no bearing on an update being close or not.

drmaf894c

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Remember though that there are a lot of other versions of the S3 out there and some of them have already received their 4.3 update so they could be playing off of that. We can all hope though that we will get it soon enough! :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech