- 3 Posts
Messaging app problem
Hey everyone, I've recently run into a couple annoying problems in my messaging app. First off, sometimes when I press the back key in the top left to go to all of my messages it just closes the app, not sure why but it just started happening a week or so ago. Another problem I've been having is sometimes when I try to move the cursor somewhere else in the message to fix a spelling mistake, once I press backspace it just moves the cursor to the last letter typed so I can't edit my messages without saving the message as a draft and then editing it.
Some help on how to fix these annoying problems would be greatly appreciated, Thank you.
- 12-15-2013, 09:35 AM #2
Re: Messaging app problem
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
Community Guidelines and also here
- 12-15-2013, 10:46 AM #3
- 4,796 Posts
- By davidceder in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 08:25 PM
- By RobbyRob123 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 9Last Post: 12-17-2013, 10:52 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:24 PM
- By sarapoep in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 08:32 PM
- By Thirdkidinlove in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 05:31 PM