- 12-29-2013, 04:22 PM #2
- 1 Posts
Re: Is there any way to center the lock screen clock?
It was driving me crazy too but finally figured out that if you hold the date until a cropping box appears, pull the sides out as far as possible on each side which centers the time. I am using the digital clock but assume it would be the same if you use the clockface.
- By MikeNY in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 79Last Post: 02-23-2014, 10:04 PM
- By adhjr in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2013, 10:12 AM
- By jrbinc in forum Moto XReplies: 8Last Post: 12-21-2013, 11:34 AM
- By abarzua21 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:57 PM
- By EnjoiLife234 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:21 PM