- 12-19-2013, 05:01 PM #2
- 4,737 Posts
(GSDer, tired of people that don't include enough information when they're looking for help, sics the German Shepherd Dog on the offending poster. The faithful dog runs up to the poster, wags her tail and waits for her hindquarters to be scratched.)
What exactly is the problem? You can't use the camera app? Your camera app doesn't support Photospheres? You received the update to 4.3 and you thought Photospheres support was included? You're still on 4.1.2 and you want Photospheres support but don't want to update to 4.3?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM 10.2 using Tapatalk 4
- 12-19-2013, 05:29 PM #3
I have never been too impressed with photosphere, anyway. But then if I could take a discount for no camera on a smartphone, I would probably take it.
From a Sprint Moto X
- 12-21-2013, 01:02 AM #5
- 4,737 Posts
- 12-21-2013, 08:12 AM #6
- By jeno27 in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 08:24 AM
- By jeno27 in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:54 AM
- By jeno27 in forum General Photography LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 01:35 AM
- By shonangreg in forum Photo SpheresReplies: 0Last Post: 10-02-2013, 01:17 AM
- By rsaini in forum HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 09-30-2013, 04:34 PM