Swiftkey disappeared after update to 4.3
My VW S3 was updated to 4.3 last night. There are many changes as a result of the update, but the biggest so far was the dissappearance of my paid SwiftKey App. I am using the stock google one now (what a letdown!!). Does anyone know how to recover it? I have sent an email to Swiftkey and am confident they will respond as fast as they can, but perhaps someone has experienced this already and has a fix.
Re: Swiftkey disappeared after update to 4.3
I received this quick response from SwiftKey -
"As long as you are using the same app store (e.g. Play Store, Amazon etc) as you initially used to purchase SwiftKey, and also the same account, SwiftKey will show up as purchased. This will allow you to download and install the app without paying twice."
- 12-21-2013, 08:10 AM #3
- By agp423 in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 01-05-2014, 06:49 PM
- By t1234 in forum Moto GReplies: 5Last Post: 12-27-2013, 03:10 PM
- By Sandeep Kulshrestha in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 10:53 AM
- By theaskero in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 09:03 AM
- By Jasmine Pearson in forum HTC One MiniReplies: 0Last Post: 12-20-2013, 08:04 AM