- 41 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S3 - Battery May Be Kaput
For the second time in a few days my battery dropped from 45% to nothing in seconds.
This happens before and after the update. Already did a factory reset and it still happened.
I guess it's time to buy a new battery
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-24-2013, 09:49 AM #2
- 186 Posts
- 12-24-2013, 02:41 PM #3
- 12-24-2013, 09:28 PM #4
- 63 Posts
Re: Verizon Galaxy S3 - Battery May Be Kaput
The spare battery is rather device-specific and therefore useless after changing phones, but the power pack is good for virtually any phone.
- 02-24-2014, 09:00 AM #5
- By Brian Low in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 07:43 PM
- By Andrea Tirsky in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 12Last Post: 01-29-2014, 03:54 PM
- By Stacy Love in forum Verizon Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 01-03-2014, 04:37 PM
- By doozdooz in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:44 AM
- By maple3 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:58 AM