Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By goin_nil
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy S3 - Battery May Be Kaput

For the second time in a few days my battery dropped from 45% to nothing in seconds.
    This happens before and after the update. Already did a factory reset and it still happened.
    I guess it's time to buy a new battery

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy S3 - Battery May Be Kaput

If you are interested in an extended battery I highly recommend the ZeroLemon line of batteries. I have the 7000mAh version.

I can easily go two full days in a single charge. Some people get 3 or 4 days.

Here are some specs if you are curious about the weight difference with the stock battery and phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Bebusy likes this.

ROM
    das bamf 3.0 rc4

Go by sprint and pick one up

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Bebusy View Post
    For the second time in a few days my battery dropped from 45% to nothing in seconds.
    This happens before and after the update. Already did a factory reset and it still happened.
    I guess it's time to buy a new battery

Posted via Android Central App
    Or you might buy 1 or 2 other accessories. I immediattely buy a spare battery kor two) and store one in my wallet. I also have a portable charger for those instances where I know power is inaccessible (e.g. I occasionally go to day long events - auctions, etc.). My RAV Power Pack cost about $30 (Amazon) and stores about 10k mAh.

The spare battery is rather device-specific and therefore useless after changing phones, but the power pack is good for virtually any phone.

Quote Originally Posted by goin_nil View Post
    If you are interested in an extended battery I highly recommend the ZeroLemon line of batteries. I have the 7000mAh version.

I can easily go two full days in a single charge. Some people get 3 or 4 days.

Here are some specs if you are curious about the weight difference with the stock battery and phone.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app
    Well, I even get 5 days of full power with Zerolemon, since I don`t use my smartphone for videocalls or stay all day long on wifi. But if you, I can guarantee your gadget will be on at least 3 days