1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default FOX FI

How are people getting FOX FI to work with the unlimited plan after the 4.3 update for the Samsung S3?
    I have read some are using it.
    Are there any apps that will work instead?

Default Re: FOX FI

Quote Originally Posted by HJC158 View Post
    How are people getting FOX FI to work with the unlimited plan after the 4.3 update for the Samsung S3?
    I have read some are using it.
    Are there any apps that will work instead?
    4.3 broke the foxfi wifi on my husbands note 2, however the bluetooth tether option still works for tablets, and the usb tether for laptops.....its a step backwards in functionality but at least it works for him until a fix is found...

Hopefully an update will be forthcoming. Especially with how many complaints and 1 stars they're getting on the Play Store.

I got a email from June Fabrics and the app all is well again followed the simple instructions. Their support is top notch.

Sent from my GS3 using Tapatalk HD

Indeed, there is a thread above this one atm that explains how to get it to work again. Or you can just go to the app in the playstore and read the description, it explains it as well. Its nice having FoxFi work again!

Mine work fine, all I did is update the app and ask me to add a lock screen password and thats it work fine.

Galaxy s3.

Posted via Android Central App
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks to all! It now works.......

I never got the response to typing in the wrong pin number. It just keeps saying to try again in 30 seconds.

I have the unlimited data pland and, after the 4.3 upgrade, I installed FoxFi--- simple instructions and it's working like a charm!!

cheers,

Are you on Verizon? I did the pattern unlock the way FoxFi suggests and got it to disappear, but then a message on my phone said Error, you need to sign up for...plan if you want to tether. I have unlimited data plan so it shouldn't matter how I use my data. But I still haven't gotten FoxFi to work. It worked great before the update.

HELP! Running android 4.3 on Samsung S4 Active and I cannot get FoxFi to work...