- 10 Posts
Rooted Verizon S3 on TMobile- Want to update
so i have a rooted verizon s3 on Tmobile right now and my current Android version is 4.1.2
I want to update my system but I'm afraid that because I'm rooted and on TMobile on a verizone phone I'm going to lose everything
is there way to update without having that happen?
any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance
- 12-26-2013, 09:33 AM #2
- 4,195 Posts
Re: Rooted Verizon S3 on TMobile- Want to update
Besides possibly losing access to T-Mobile, and temporarily losing root, what else do you mean by 'lose everything'?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By Jrid32 in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 55Last Post: 03-03-2014, 03:48 PM
- By Paul Walker5 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 02-12-2014, 05:53 PM
- By suxen01 in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 01:48 AM
- By radhi19 in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 12:19 PM
- By geoffcarroll in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-26-2013, 06:54 AM