1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Update = Lack of Vibration

So with the new update that I updated to earlier today (at the same time I got my replacement phone from a cracked screen) and vibration seems to be..well.. off, no-existent, screwy, whatever you want to call it. I saw the other post and thought, oh same problem. No, I don't think it is.

I've always had it on my phone that calls have the ringtones and texts vibrate only. Since this update, I couldn't remember how to get it to vibrate so of course I looked it up, set up everything etc. Well when I got a text it still didn't vibrate. It made this really quiet pulsing noise. So I looked it up again with searching on reasons why it cannot be vibrating. Thing is everything I looked up is all old and this may have to do with the new update.

I'm really going to be quite unhappy if this is what the new vibration is going to be, just this tiny quiet pulsing noise. No matter what volume I set it to, the pulsing doesn't get louder. It's hard to hear and impossible if in a pocket or bag or something. I don't want to use ringtones or any noise or sound because it's relatively annoying with text messages. Please tell me there is some way to get a real vibration and not whatever this is.

Default Re: New Update = Lack of Vibration

I have had CLN replacements with Droid X and Droid Incredible 2 where the vibration was way too low or not at all. It may be a case that it needs another replacement for your replacement..

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: New Update = Lack of Vibration

Hmm.. I'm not sure. I have to take it up anyways, my gallery still freezes and crashes and I'm still losing pictures, so maybe I'll ask up there about that.