Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By MrDoh
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Angry Not able to connect to 4g LTE after Android 4.3 Update

So I updated my phone yesterday to Android 4.3 and since then I have not been able to connect to 4g LTE. This really hinders my ability to utilize my phone because I need to use the internet a lot while on the move. So I just wanted to know if anyone else was having an issue and if anyone knew a way to resolve it. Thanks

Default Re: Not able to connect to 4g LTE after Android 4.3 Update

One thing that might help is to do a factory reset on your phone. Make sure that your data is backed up before you do it, do the reset, and then manually bring your stuff back onto your phone. That's going to help your phone adjust to the update.

The other thing is to go into Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Networks, and make sure that your Network Mode includes LTE. I'd probably do that first, but a factory reset is recommended after an update. Especially one that's such a big jump in software versions, like from 4.1.2 to 4.3.
    GSDer likes this.

Default Re: Not able to connect to 4g LTE after Android 4.3 Update

Quote Originally Posted by MrDoh View Post
    One thing that might help is to do a factory reset on your phone. Make sure that your data is backed up before you do it, do the reset, and then manually bring your stuff back onto your phone. That's going to help your phone adjust to the update.

The other thing is to go into Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Networks, and make sure that your Network Mode includes LTE. I'd probably do that first, but a factory reset is recommended after an update. Especially one that's such a big jump in software versions, like from 4.1.2 to 4.3.