- 1 Posts
Not able to connect to 4g LTE after Android 4.3 Update
So I updated my phone yesterday to Android 4.3 and since then I have not been able to connect to 4g LTE. This really hinders my ability to utilize my phone because I need to use the internet a lot while on the move. So I just wanted to know if anyone else was having an issue and if anyone knew a way to resolve it. Thanks
- 01-01-2014, 03:10 PM #2
- 246 Posts
Re: Not able to connect to 4g LTE after Android 4.3 Update
One thing that might help is to do a factory reset on your phone. Make sure that your data is backed up before you do it, do the reset, and then manually bring your stuff back onto your phone. That's going to help your phone adjust to the update.
The other thing is to go into Settings -> More Settings -> Mobile Networks, and make sure that your Network Mode includes LTE. I'd probably do that first, but a factory reset is recommended after an update. Especially one that's such a big jump in software versions, like from 4.1.2 to 4.3.
- 01-04-2014, 12:49 PM #3
- By Pat Kerby in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 02-19-2014, 08:55 PM
- By swent1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-03-2014, 10:11 AM
- By likeag8 in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 5Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:26 PM
- By cehowardNote3 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 2Last Post: 01-01-2014, 02:25 PM
- By ddann in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:56 PM