- 1 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S3 - S task lost grouping after update
Hi, I am sorry if this has already been answered. I recently updated the OS on my Galaxy S3. Overall I like the changes but the usability of the "to do list" that is part of S Planner (S Task?) seems partially lost. I used to be able to add or change tasks by a group that I defined (Work, Home, Family, etc). That seems gone now. Any help would be appreciated!
- By gossamer#AC in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:35 AM
- By dyuk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:15 AM
- By kline9000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 01:36 AM
- By gfogg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 10:00 PM
- By gfogg in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 09:47 PM