Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Jawbone Up not syncing

I've been working with the support folks for the Up, and we are not able to get my Verizon Galaxy S3 to sync. It sure seems like the audio jack is the issue. I know it works for audio, but the Up sync always fails. My sad-but-true work around is to use my husband's RAZR every day to sync. Have any of you had this problem and been able to resolve it? I recently upgrade the software on the phone to 4.3, and that didn't help either. Thanks! -- Susan

Default Re: Jawbone Up not syncing

Quote Originally Posted by Mamasuze View Post
    It sure seems like the audio jack is the issue. I know it works for audio.
    Without knowing which pins they're using its hard to say if the 3.5mm jack could still work for audio but not work for syncing.

You could get the audio jack replaced here or just buy the part and DIY if you don't want the phone to be away.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Jawbone Up not syncing

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    You could get the audio jack replaced here or just buy the part and DIY if you don't want the phone to be away.
    Thanks very much! I'll give the DIY a shot.