- 01-03-2014, 11:32 PM #2
Re: Newbie here, how do I use widgets on lock screen on my VZ S3?
As for widgets on your homescreens, longpress any empty space, and you should get options to add them.
Last edited by Golfdriver97; 01-03-2014 at 11:36 PM. Reason: correction'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Insane Aim X in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:16 AM
- By astro21 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:32 PM
- By rb_stern in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:34 AM
- By wmderemer in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:34 PM
- By hillyboy in forum HTC Desire SReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 08:31 PM