1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    63 Global Posts

Default Major update last night, now some of my picture albums not visible!!

I don't know how long this new update has been available for, but last night, my phone did it by force. All in all, pretty damn nice.....and I like the support I'm getting on this phone. Makes it very hard to convert over when samsung makes software updates to improve their products, no matter how old they are, whereas apple updates to outdate old products, forcing you to buy new. So I really do love my phone.

My issue is that once I updated it.....I can't pull some of my picture albums up anymore. Some are visible....others aren't. Tried battery pulls, and ad card pulls and reseat. Still nothing. Any ideas what I can do next to pull up my pictures?! Thanks in advance!!

Global Posts
    13,796 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: Major update last night, now some of my picture albums not visible!!

Quote Originally Posted by JetJock79 View Post
    I don't know how long this new update has been available for, but last night, my phone did it by force. All in all, pretty damn nice.....and I like the support I'm getting on this phone. Makes it very hard to convert over when samsung makes software updates to improve their products, no matter how old they are, whereas apple updates to outdate old products, forcing you to buy new. So I really do love my phone.

My issue is that once I updated it.....I can't pull some of my picture albums up anymore. Some are visible....others aren't. Tried battery pulls, and ad card pulls and reseat. Still nothing. Any ideas what I can do next to pull up my pictures?! Thanks in advance!!
    Just to see if this works, try plugging into your PC. If your PC can see them, copy paste. At least that way, you will have a copy of them.
    The only thing I can think of to try is clearing cache in recovery. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here