- 1 Posts
Hotspot after the update!
Since the update I cant use my free hotspot app, because it now tells me to contact verizon to set up an account. Has anyone found a way to get around this so i can resume using my hotspot? All i have seen is to remove update...I dont want to do this if possible. Thanks
- 01-09-2014, 11:46 PM #2
- 6,388 Posts
Re: Hotspot after the update!
You can try FoxFi: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.foxfi - be sure to follow the instructions in the Description.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By chuckr01 in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 05-13-2014, 11:14 AM
- By frednoyb in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 04-13-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Anon8154066 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:22 PM
- By NewtonGravity in forum Site Feedback & HelpReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2014, 01:41 AM
- By Dansole in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2014, 10:22 PM