- 1 Posts
HELP! Ever since this recent update, my Galaxy S3 won't vibrate!
So my phone recently updated itself, which I allowed because I didn't think it would be a big deal or cause any problems. Well I usually keep my phone on vibrate and now it doesn't vibrate at all. I have every single vibration setting on and on high and it still doesn't vibrate. What's wrong??!?
- 01-11-2014, 10:33 AM #2
Re: HELP! Ever since this recent update, my Galaxy S3 won't vibrate!
Let's try rebooting into recovery and clearing cache. See if that helps. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- 01-12-2014, 06:41 PM #3
- By hell911 in forum BenchmarksReplies: 51Last Post: 12-10-2014, 07:14 PM
- By Tara100 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 52Last Post: 05-14-2014, 07:27 AM
- By abc76 in forum AT&T LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 01-10-2014, 09:38 PM
- By jmo_13 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:17 PM
- By David Gilman1 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:39 PM