Unlock bootloader 4.3

anon(749368)

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had any success unlocking the bootloader after the 4.3 update? I want to get rid of this pos update and go back to CM.

Posted via Android Central App

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I guess that won't work on i9300 International, right ?

I would post on the xda-developers forum link given above and ask that question there, good question to ask. That isn't the phone that I have, so I don't know, but these things can be very specific to like sch-i535, etc. I don't see anything in the OP one way or the other, so I would just ask there *smile*.

MrDoh

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
After reading a bit in the above thread, I see that some people are using this, and are, in fact, using the same ROM that I'm using. I didn't take the OTA, but now you can still run a custom ROM if you want to if you took the OTA. Good stuff.

GSDer

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
is there any way to find out if i have a d2vzw galaxy s3?
That's a Verizon Galaxy S3, aka Model number SCH-i535. Look in Settings -> About phone.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro

Benjamin Julian

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I went to the above link and was very unclear about what I'll be able to do once safestrap is installed. Will I be able to install a custome rom and boot animations? Will ubuntu touch be an option?