- 01-17-2014, 01:05 AM #2
- 6,942 Posts
Re: Samsung Hub
What's your issue with Samsung Hub? I've never noticed it running or otherwise impacting battery life or performance.
In answer to your question, it looks like your phone needs to be rooted in order to freeze it or delete it altogether.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By bigdaddy10 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 7Last Post: 04-14-2014, 07:17 AM
- By DavidKoss1 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 18Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:43 AM
- By WhaleTrain in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 9Last Post: 01-17-2014, 06:24 PM
- By sandervdven in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 0Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:41 PM
- By izstra in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2014, 12:10 PM