Answering Phone Voice Delay?

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Something I am seeing with 4.3 is a voice pick up delay after getting 4.3
I pick up, say Hello and they cant hear me, I say it again and then they can. If I answer and wait a few seconds, same problem - doesnt seem to be a delay, but rather voice detection?

Anyone else?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
I get that sometimes on my phones but they're different phones and running different versions. I always assumed it was a network or tower delay thing. :-/

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk 2

Kelly Burby

Banned
Nov 26, 2013
Visit site
I think this might the problem with the network provider, there is nothing to worry that this problem is with your device end. I would suggest you to try switching the network provider.

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
I have had that happen with every phone I have ever owned and on different networks. The most common person this happens with is my Mother. She days hello before it "clicks" to call active. Then I get yelled at for not responding.
The most common reason for the delay is switching towers as you are driving.

If I was able to help you please click on the Thank You button. On the Tapatalk App it is the Thumbs up icon. - From my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

livewiremaxx

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Ya, not driving and talking on these calls, Different tower systems - Will check with Verizon and ask - But I think this happened a while back when I was testing and playing with ROMS, and went back to stock and it resolved. Not using ROM or Rooted at all - Im thinking software considering didnt start till after update.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34