- 3 Posts
Can't Open Gallery! SO Frustrated!
I don't know if it's because of 4.3 or if its random but my photo gallery is getting on my damn nerves. I can open my camera but if I want to look at my albums or pictures, my phone either goes black or freezes. I didn't update or download anything today.. Just an hour ago, I took a photo and wanted to send it to a friend but now my phone won't let me. x(
I don't want to Factory Reset because I'm afraid I'll lose everything. I've tried battery pulls and force quits.
- 01-22-2014, 05:22 PM #2“It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities.” - J. K Rowling
"If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee
"The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
- 01-23-2014, 01:07 AM #3
- 4,715 Posts
- 01-28-2014, 12:57 PM #4
Re: Can't Open Gallery! SO Frustrated!
I had the same issue! Even when people text messaged me photos, my phone would go into a crazy delay in letting me see the picture and then a crazy delay in closing the picture. I downloaded a different app such as Gallery ICS, Fish Bowl Photo, or QuickPic. I used the app and went through all of my photos. I noticed that there were a few that were "blacked" out. I can't even remember what the picture was so I deleted all of the ones that were not visible. Once I had cleared all of those mysterious pictures, I was able to use the Gallery again. I keep one of the other apps just in case it happens again.
- By Jay Sacks in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2014, 05:20 PM
- By cptn_smelly in forum LG G2Replies: 10Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:53 PM
- By arbour0713 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-23-2014, 08:52 AM
- By mpdofficer514 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 2Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:44 PM
- By The Prior in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-22-2014, 12:17 PM