- 1 Posts
Verizon S3: Internet freezing after latest software update. Please help. Thanks.
I recently updated my Samsung GS3 phone to the newest software updates. Looking at setting it's Kernel version 3.0.31 if that helps. Everything was fine, but when I use the internet now, its freezes all the time. I'll go to one page and then if I hit a link it just will freeze up. I also get a message I've never seen before since I've had this phone. It will say, Page is not working, wait? or end page now. Something like that. Anything I can do to stop this? It's incredibly annoying.
Last edited by NotJustAPhone; 01-25-2014 at 02:12 PM.
- 01-25-2014, 02:04 PM #2Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- By david.karr in forum HTC One XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-30-2014, 11:57 PM
- By gregba in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-26-2014, 08:44 PM
- By PiggyMiddle in forum Moto GReplies: 6Last Post: 01-25-2014, 02:56 PM
- By shaselai in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 1Last Post: 01-25-2014, 01:25 PM
- By zu115 in forum US Cellular Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 01-25-2014, 08:17 AM