- 45 Posts
Verizon galaxy S3 slipping into airplane mode
For the past few weeks I have been finding my phone in airplane mode when I pick it up or take it out of my pocket. It happens several times a week. At first i thought I was accidentally activating it somehow in my pocket, but it happens when it had been sitting on the counter too. I'm running 4.3 and I don't think the problem happened before the update on December.
Has anybody had this problem or have a suggestion that doesn't involve a factory reset?
- 01-27-2014, 12:28 PM #2
- 6,663 Posts
Re: Verizon galaxy S3 slipping into airplane mode
Well, if you can deal with the limitations of running in Safe mode for a couple of days, you can see if some app is causing the problem.
Otherwise my only suggestion would be to perform a Factory Reset - sorry.
You could wipe the system cache in Recovery mode but I'm highly doubtful that this would correct the issue.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By knotquiteawake in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 01-30-2014, 04:49 PM
- By tamere22 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-29-2014, 11:05 AM
- By bigredcaddy5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-28-2014, 06:27 AM
- By data_ac in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 01-27-2014, 04:48 PM
- By thegame161 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 2Last Post: 01-27-2014, 07:43 AM