Ear Buds with mic

HJC158

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone know of any ear buds with mic work for the Verizon S3? I would like to listen to music etc. and still be able to answer the phone while still using ear buds.
Thanks

rxgadget

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know of any ear buds with mic work for the Verizon S3? I would like to listen to music etc. and still be able to answer the phone while still using ear buds.
Thanks

Give a price range? When I bought my SG3 a pair came with it. I have a pair back from when they came with both my BlackBerry. I have a bluetooth headset, LG Tone and the Tone +. It wraps around my neck and you can use either earpiece alone or both in. Music isn't high quality but the ability to use it as an earpiece or headphones I'd a definite win for me.

If I was able to help you please click on the Thank You button. On the Tapatalk App it is the Thumbs up icon. - From my VZW Samsung Galaxy S3

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Do the referred ear buds work with making phone calls?

I'm assuming you were asking about mine. Yes, the originals are made for iPhone and work with phone calls. Then they released the Android version, so I'd imagine it has the same function. It has a mic and talk button on it..

Posted via Android Central App

anon(8453378)

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased a pair of replacement earbuds from BB. They were Samsung and looked almost identical to the originals that came with the S3. They have the buttons and mic and work the same as the original ear buds; can listen to music and take calls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae