- 2 Posts
Phone Randomly Powers Down
Around the end of November my S3 randomly starting shutting down so Verizon sent me a replacement, stright out of the box the replacement started doing the same thing. I am on my 3rd phone and it is still doing the same thing, I have no apps installed and it continues to power down The only way I can get it to come back on is to connect it to my charger. I've rebooted in safe mode so 3rd party apps were disabled, I've done a factory reboot. Nothing is working
Verizon is telling me my only options at this point are to use my upgrade and buy a new phone, send my old phone into Samsung for them to try to fix the issue and i could be without a phone for up to 14 days, or I can purchase a new battery and see if that resolves the issue.
- 02-04-2014, 04:19 PM #2
Re: Phone Randomly Powers Down
Maybe your battery is depleted. You said the only thing you can do to power it on is to plug it in. And as far as I know when they send you a replacement they don't send a new battery.
Posted via Android Central Appthe panda has spoken
- By Karen Ward in forum Sony Xperia SeriesReplies: 3Last Post: 02-06-2014, 10:34 AM
- By pixeltaker in forum HTC One XReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2014, 10:23 PM
- By milton_quranda in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 10:26 AM
- By David Frankov in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-04-2014, 01:30 AM
- By Julian Uribe in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 02-03-2014, 10:49 PM