WIFI Password "LOST"
Since I upgraded to 4.3 it sees that every once in a while my S3 "Loses" the passwords to all 3 of my home networks. If I click on one of the wifi networks and say connect it asks me for the password but if I do not put in password and instead I reboot the S3 then it connects to my networks.
Anyone else have this issue or have a resolution to stop this issue?
- 02-09-2014, 12:06 AM #2
- 02-10-2014, 12:18 AM #4
- 6,680 Posts
Re: WIFI Password "LOST"
Well, try booting into Recovery mode and clearing the system cache. If that doesn't work then I'm at a loss - this is a basic feature and it should just work.
Do you have any 3rd party apps that have anything to do with Wi-Fi?
Have you tried booting into Safe mode http://support.verizonwireless.com/s...ase.html/59242 to see if the problem persists?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By xnaveedhassan in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 11-06-2014, 03:35 PM
- By ericlc2 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 17Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:19 PM
- By jeromenumbers in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Taylor McCartney in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
- By HalOfBorg in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:32 AM