WIFI Password "LOST"
Since I upgraded to 4.3 it sees that every once in a while my S3 "Loses" the passwords to all 3 of my home networks. If I click on one of the wifi networks and say connect it asks me for the password but if I do not put in password and instead I reboot the S3 then it connects to my networks.
Anyone else have this issue or have a resolution to stop this issue?Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- 02-09-2014, 12:06 AM #2
- 02-10-2014, 12:18 AM #4
- 4,699 Posts
Re: WIFI Password "LOST"
I have "Battery Guru" intsalled but I stopped it from controlling wifi. Based on your suggest I have just cleaned the system cache so we will see what happens now.
Thanks for your help.Galaxy S3 16GB Unrooted Pebble Blue
- By ericlc2 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 15Last Post: 03-31-2014, 07:03 PM
- By jeromenumbers in forum Moto XReplies: 15Last Post: 02-13-2014, 10:42 AM
- By Taylor McCartney in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 15Last Post: 02-10-2014, 12:38 PM
- By HalOfBorg in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 02-09-2014, 08:32 AM
- By xnaveedhassan in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 02-07-2014, 06:37 PM