- 125 Posts
Help with a Mototola Roadster 2 please
I have a Motorola Roadster 2. When I am listening to music from my phone via Bluetooth it sounds as though the music is going in and out, wavy almost. It does not do this all the time. When talking to someone or listening to music it has static and the other person has a hard time hearing me from time to time. I guess it is from the FM radio station I am using is getting weak while driving. Also, this is while the sound is coming out of my speakers in the car and not the Roadster itself.
Does anyone have one of these and can give me some tips?
- 02-11-2014, 10:46 AM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Help with a Mototola Roadster 2 please
I had one (one of the daughters absconded with it) and was quite happy with it; never had any issues like you've described.
In some instances where the FM band is very loaded (near LA for example) it was tough to find a station that I could tune in, without it being used 5 miles later by some other station.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By rob11605 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2015, 01:14 AM
- By Benjamin Midyette in forum T-Mobile LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-13-2014, 06:39 PM
- By Dexter9 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 02-12-2014, 04:18 PM
- By JAG21979 in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 02-12-2014, 11:48 AM
- By newinthowai in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:40 AM