Please help, tried to clear cache and now I have a problem.

redcat22

Feb 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm running stock, always have. I didn't accept the 4.3 update either. I normally clear cache every few weeks, sort of regular maintenance for the phone. So today i decided to do that. I turned off my phone and attempted to boot into recovery when a strange screen popped up that i haven't seen before. I didn't even have a chance to read everything because i accidentally pushed the volume rocker. I do remember seeing the word "Warning" at the top of the screen and "download" further down the screen. Next screen that pops up says:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I1535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offcial
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: Enable

(Android Logo)

Downloading...
Do not turn off target!!

Been stuck like this for 30 minutes and now i'm nervous.

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm running stock, always have. I didn't accept the 4.3 update either. I normally clear cache every few weeks, sort of regular maintenance for the phone. So today i decided to do that. I turned off my phone and attempted to boot into recovery when a strange screen popped up that i haven't seen before. I didn't even have a chance to read everything because i accidentally pushed the volume rocker. I do remember seeing the word "Warning" at the top of the screen and "download" further down the screen. Next screen that pops up says:
ODIN MODE
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I1535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNLOAD: NO
CURRENT BINARY: Samsung Offcial
SYSTEM STATUS: Official
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: Enable

(Android Logo)

Downloading...
Do not turn off target!!

Been stuck like this for 30 minutes and now i'm nervous.

You got into Download mode. Either pull the battery or press and hold power until it reboots.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae