Firmware upgrade encountered an issue
Hello everyone, so I ran into some troubles. I bought my Galaxy about a year ago and I booted it, and now I'm trying to sell my Galaxy S3 from Verizon, so I did a hard reset, then it wouldn't let me. It said something about not an authorized something. Take it into a store. And I did, but they said it's worthless now. But anyways, after I booted it, I recently updated the software to the newest version that they have. And blah blah. Now I can't get past this screen. This is what it says:
PRODUCT NAME: SCH-I535
CUSTOM BINARY DOWNOAD: YES (1 COUNT)
CURRENT BINARY: CUSTOM
SYSTEM STATUS: CUSTOM
QUALCOMM SECUREBOOT: ENABLE
Warranty Bit: 1
BOOTOADER RP SWREV: 1
I have tried to use ODIN to flash it (I guess that's what it's called) But it failed, I'm not sure if I did it right, let alone if I have the right files.
Then I tried using KIES, but it won't recognize my phone...
What should I do? Because I really need to get a number off of my phone
- 02-14-2014, 01:13 PM #3
- 6,299 Posts
Re: Firmware upgrade encountered an issue
http://samsung-updates.com/details/2...35VRUCML1.html is the firmware that you should be trying to flash.
I think Odin v3.09 is the latest version - what error is it giving you?
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- 02-14-2014, 01:32 PM #5"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 02-14-2014, 01:58 PM #7"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- By NJD_fan in forum VerizonReplies: 34Last Post: 06-07-2014, 11:14 PM
- By bigboss35 in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:50 PM
- By Shilohcane in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2014, 04:45 PM
- By kygator13 in forum HTC One M7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 11:06 AM
- By nadiezdha73 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 1Last Post: 02-14-2014, 09:44 AM