- 32 Posts
No 4g lte ?
My wife has the sgs3 on straight talk aka Verizon. It's on cdma but also has the sim card slot. I'm thinking this is the international version? I started noticing the it was always on 3g or 1x. So I went into the settings and looked under network preferences and she doesn't have any options like I do on boost mobile 4.3. for lte/cdma etc. Is her phone version/carrier not capable of 4g lte? Or does it need the apn tweaked?
Thanks in advance.
Sent from my Galaxy S3
- 02-14-2014, 11:22 PM #2
- 02-14-2014, 11:49 PM #3
Re: No 4g lte ?
If it's a Verizon phone I think the sim slot is for a gsm sim per some agreement or another to allow global operability of the device. I would recommend what the poster above me mentioned and look into APN settings.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
- 02-15-2014, 12:09 AM #4
- By Minasian Kearney in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 02-28-2014, 08:49 AM
- By Closingracer in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 13Last Post: 02-19-2014, 12:23 AM
- By nocaldawg in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 07:09 AM
- By XlsDesign in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 03:24 AM
- By Ry in forum Moto XReplies: 3Last Post: 02-14-2014, 08:24 PM