- 43 Posts
As of late, my phone has really been acting up. It started with huge battery drain in short time spans. My phone will go from 100% to 50% in an hour.
It also charges super slow. For instance, I plugged it in today at 15% around 3pm and it now at 8:30ish sits at 18%.
My third and final issue (for now) is that when I have my phone plugged in to charge, it will still discharge when being used while charging.
I have loved this phone, but these recent issues have me wanting to look into finding a new one.
Thanks for any help you can offer.
- 02-15-2014, 08:38 PM #2
- 02-15-2014, 09:19 PM #4
Re: Phone/Battery Issues
It's always worth wiping the system cache partition: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
- By Lindsey Elder in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 10Last Post: 03-01-2014, 04:29 PM
- By joncmunson in forum HTC One M7Replies: 15Last Post: 02-17-2014, 02:37 PM
- By brigeatenex in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 3Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:19 PM
- By lizdance40 in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2014, 09:01 PM
- By kelton in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 02-15-2014, 08:41 PM