- 102 Posts
Dying Galaxy S3?
My Galaxy S3 is updated with the latest version of Android; all stock condition..
it's bee acting strangely lately and I think it just kicked the bucket today...
The power button won't power up or down - basically had no response when I press it...
I did a reboot buy pulling the battery out and let it sit for awhile before I reinstalled the battery...
It then booted to "Safe Mode" and the power button still didn't work...
I then repeated the battery pull....
Then, the phone won't turn on, except the occasional vibration..
Any thing I can do to bring this phone back to life or am I looking for a replacement?
- 02-17-2014, 03:31 PM #2
- 02-18-2014, 12:05 AM #3
- 02-18-2014, 12:27 AM #4
- 02-18-2014, 01:15 AM #5
- 102 Posts
Re: Dying Galaxy S3?
Thanks to all - looks like I am getting a new phone; I lucked out during the factory reset - the phone locked twice but I was able to remove the battery, let it sit and then it actually reset itself... I am not counting on my luck or wishing for a miracle... This phone is dead.. Cheers!!
- By john_v in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 5Last Post: 02-17-2014, 07:46 PM
- By angry english in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 01:37 PM
- By lfnovo in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:45 PM
- By GarlandJ in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 12:27 PM
- By Christophe Gevrey in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:35 AM