- 1 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Screen won't come on after talking on the phone?
My phone has decided it's not going to turn the screen back on when putting the phone down to horizontal after talking. I have to press the power button to get it to turn on so I can hang up the phone. I've looked at the settings and not finding anything to control it...
- 02-21-2014, 03:07 PM #2
Re: Screen won't come on after talking on the phone?
It may be a problem with the proximity sensor itself, I would first try using one of the third-party sensor testing apps on the Play Store to assess that. I've had proximity sensor issues in the past, and it's usually been an unreliable sensor rather than a software issue.
- By henryawesome in forum VodafoneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-25-2015, 06:31 AM
- By sunkissuae in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-24-2014, 07:49 AM
- By Omar Sami1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 02-23-2014, 03:03 PM
- By PxuLL in forum LG G2Replies: 8Last Post: 02-21-2014, 04:25 PM
- By Isandra in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 02-21-2014, 01:18 PM