- 2 Posts
Google voice typing option is missing
I don't know how, but the Google voice typing option in 'Language and input' has disappeared on my Galaxy S3. I discovered this when the microphone on the messaging app started giving me 'No network available' error.
I downloaded Google keyboard thinking that may solve the problem but to no avail. When I select Google keyboard as my default, the microphone icon is not displayed even though I have selected voice input.
- 02-22-2014, 03:36 PM #2
- By Sonnydigs in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 142Last Post: 04-14-2014, 03:18 AM
- By raju130000 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:46 PM
- By wres in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:43 AM
- By eco7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 02-23-2014, 09:25 AM
- By tamajon3591 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 02-22-2014, 08:56 PM