Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

I've read a ton of posts all over this forum but I can't find an answer to my question regarding if a verizon GS3 will work on straight talk with android version 4.3 I've followed all the steps in changing it from cdma to gsm and turning it off switching sim cards and its just not working my phone model is SCH-I535 and I'm trying to use it on straight talk with an AT&T straight talk sim I've checked the esn it passed everything its ready to be activated but it seems like everyone else is just as confus confused as I am

Posted via Android Central App
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

It just keeps asking me to go into global and even when I do go into global it still doesn't work I'm just puzzled cause so many other have their verizon gs3 on straight talk and I seem to be the lone guy huffin and puffin at my phone cause its just not working for me even after hard resets I even soft bricked my phone earlier trying to downgrade to 4.1.2

Default Re: Verizon GS3 4.3 I can't he it working on straight talk.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared Colbert1 View Post
    I even soft bricked my phone earlier trying to downgrade to 4.1.2
    If you want to try 4.1.2 this is the only solution I'm aware of http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho....php?p=3408870 - I haven't tried it myself. YMMV.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Nope that bricked it too lol

this is happing to me with my phone now. Have you found a soulion? Ready to throw it at my T.V

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Hickok View Post
    this is happing to me with my phone now.
    There are several threads about trying to use a Verizon S3 on StraightTalk - here's one that may be useful Verizon S3 to Straight Talk

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk