- 1 Posts
Problems with the screen of my phone
I have a Verizon Galaxy S3 model SCH-1535. I dropped the phone from about 2 feet onto a tile floor. It hit the lower left corner first and now my problem is the screen is not displaying. I had my phone on silent because i was at work so I am assuming that is why i can not hear anything. Everything works fine except the display. Powers up, receives calls, notification light still blinks blue, all buttons work. My question is, the glass itself is just fine, fully intact not a scratch on it. When I look really close at the point of impact, or hold it flat and look over the glass at eye level, I can see 4 half moon cracks coming out of the bottom left side.
What part do I need to replace? Is it just the digitizer? Also I have the exact same phone before that got wet so the screen is in perfect condition along with the digitizer, can I just swap the two out if thats all i need?
- 03-07-2014, 05:03 PM #2
- 6,973 Posts
Re: Problems with the screen of my phone
You didn't mention what else happened to the one that got wet, or why you weren't using it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk Pro
- By kodybrannon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 03-10-2014, 09:44 PM
- By Mike Davies2 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:15 PM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 03:54 AM
- By eeyore6802 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 3Last Post: 03-07-2014, 02:27 PM
- By BigMonkey2013 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 03-07-2014, 11:07 AM