- 1 Posts
S Voice keeps asking me to confirm my commands
When I first got my Galaxy S3, I could tell S-Voice to "Call Bob" and she would say, "Calling Bob". Now when I say, "Call Bob", I get about a 5 second pause and she says, "Do you want to call Bob?". Does anyone have any idea how to stop it from doing this? Husband has the same phone and his does not ask for confirmations. Please help. Thanks.
- 04-16-2014, 08:55 PM #2
- 01-21-2015, 06:29 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Re: S Voice keeps asking me to confirm my commands
I was having the same problem, but changing the settings to the ones listed in the following thread solved it for me.
I can't post the link but the thread is under HOW TO use S Voice & Google Now HANDS FREE or via BLUETOOTH with SECURITY LOCK SCREEN on your Note 3
I hope this helps you out.
- By Beedog1221 in forum Samsung Gear FitReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:54 AM
- By SHIVA77 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2Replies: 5Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:48 PM
- By MrCGym in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 03-10-2014, 04:33 AM
- By spacedawgs in forum Android GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 05:08 PM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Droid RAZRReplies: 2Last Post: 03-07-2014, 04:28 PM