- 4 Posts
Verizon Galaxy S3: Putting sound files on the home screen
Samsung Galaxy S3
I'm wondering if there's a way to put a sound file (MP3) on the home screen. I have a few nifty notification sounds that I like to play and it's a pain having to go all the way "down" into settings-sound-notifications just to play a sound bite. Can I make a folder and put the sound files into it?
- 03-08-2014, 09:22 AM #2
Re: Verizon Galaxy S3: Putting sound files on the home screen
Some music players like power amp allow you to make a play list, and also allow you to pin the play list to the homepage.
You can tap to select the play list then select the song you want
dpham00, Android Central Moderator
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro
- 03-08-2014, 09:57 PM #3
- By cd619 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:21 PM
- By Snapphane in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:36 AM
- By jdoliver in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 08:06 AM
- By trunker1 in forum Motorola Droid UltraReplies: 1Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:56 AM
- By owensch1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 03-08-2014, 07:36 AM