Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Unhappy Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 Stopped charging wont turn on now

Hey guys, first time poster long time lurker. Recently my phone stopped charging. Last time it was on the phone kept saying "Low battery plug in charger" when it was plugged in. It would then say it was charging again then again the message. This just kept happening the whole time it was plugged in. Sometimes it would stop for a long period and if i restarted sometimes it would charge again for a bit then again the messages would come. Ive checked the cord and battery both fine. I do have a parts phone/extra battery. The phone is also rooted and overclocked. I use Battery Doctor as well but never used the high speed charging. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Sorry if this is the wrong section on here. Other than the charging the phone is in good condition all around. Thanks!
    Last edited by davidnc; 03-22-2014 at 01:23 AM. Reason: email removed

Default Re: Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 Stopped charging wont turn on now

Have you tried a different charger and cable?

dpham00, Android Central Moderator
    Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk Pro

Default Re: Galaxy S3 SCH-i535 Stopped charging wont turn on now

If a different charger and cable don't make a difference then it's likely the micro-USB port - you could get it replaced (ex. http://mobiletechvideos.mybigcommerc...b-port-repair/) or just go with a wireless charging solution.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk