Factory SMS app freezes.
Out of nowhere my factory messaging app will freeze up and not respond. I have not done anything different with the phone so nothing has changed. I have tired restarting the app, phone and did a cache wipe. Still nothing. Any ideas what it may be?
I prefer not to DL another messaging app but not totally against it. Didn't like SMS pro.
Sent from my SCH-I535
- 04-07-2014, 10:10 AM #2
- 04-07-2014, 10:53 AM #4
- 04-07-2014, 04:01 PM #6
- 04-07-2014, 06:30 PM #7
- By Moo Cow in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 8Last Post: 09-22-2014, 07:57 PM
- By rgriffin25 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 30Last Post: 05-21-2014, 03:17 AM
- By Mofables in forum IntroductionsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2014, 06:23 PM
- By sylsau in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 10:22 AM
- By kbcortez25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:00 AM