- 11 Posts
Verizon S3 Takes A Least 8hrs To Fully Charge
Hello just received a CLNR phone from VZW. My old S3 would take around 2 hrs to charge fully. However this replacement device takes 8 plus hrs to charge fully. I have tried different chargers and idk whats up with this? Any insights?
- 04-14-2014, 01:31 PM #2
- 04-14-2014, 08:30 PM #3
- 6,669 Posts
Re: Verizon S3 Takes A Least 8hrs To Fully Charge
I'd call Verizon Customer Service, describe the problem and ask for another replacement. The replacement they sent you probably didn't come with a battery or charger or cable, so you're using your original stuff which worked fine - problem is in the phone they sent you, and frankly it's not YOUR job to troubleshoot it.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By Anil Sabharwal in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 20Last Post: 01-30-2016, 06:13 AM
- By Dualmonitors in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 59Last Post: 09-04-2015, 08:28 PM
- By dpham00 in forum T-MobileReplies: 13Last Post: 04-21-2014, 08:02 AM
- By phlash in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 04-14-2014, 10:27 AM
- By dibbs66 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 04-14-2014, 09:40 AM