S3 Update rolling out?

designwebs

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
I just got a notification that there was an update for my S3. I am installing it now. I am in the Cincinnati, Ohio area.

mookiekillsit

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
It looks like it was an update to make sure your phone works in Canada.................... What a joke.

Stupid. I am in Centerville, OH now and saw this update also and came right here. Was hoping for something better. Oh well. Still in the midst of installing it anyway.

lkovach

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site
Downloading an update now on my vzw s3 from Kies! And this is taking way too long to download to just be adding the ability to roam in Canada

Last edited:

EVIL---

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded it this morning . I'm in Indio California. Was hoping to see something on here but there's no info on what it was,

Posted via Android Central App

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I just checked. The OTA update available for me is the Canadian roaming thing. Yawn...

However, with Sprint rolling out KitKat to its S3 owners, we should be seeing ours in, say, 9 or 10 months!

gwhizkids

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I passed as well.

However, I have it from a pretty reliable source that VZW may not be yet working on this (devoting their attention to a couple of Droid rollouts first). His tip: watch for a leaked version of an S3 KitKat build and then you'll know its close.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12