- 05-04-2014, 03:03 PM #2
- 6,999 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: galaxy s3 sync problems
Welcome to the forums!You're referring to this Sync toggle?
You do have a data connection (either Wi-Fi or Mobile data)?
If it happened after an OTA the first thing to try is wiping the cache in Recovery mode. If that doesn't pan out then I'd bite the bullet and perform a Factory Reset.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By villabalipassion in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Dark Penguin in forum Sprint Galaxy S II Epic 4G TouchReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2014, 06:22 PM
- By doctorg23 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-04-2014, 07:25 PM
- By xzShootZx in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 05-04-2014, 03:15 PM
- By LCAcor in forum Samsung Galaxy S5 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-03-2014, 08:52 PM