- 20 Posts
Clearing Google search widget history
I'm sure this has been asked before, but so far my searches have come up empty handed. Does anyone know how to clear the previous 3 searches in the google search widget that drop down automatically? I see that if I long press on them I can delete one at a time, but the list just goes on forever. I've tried clearing browsing history on my mobile and desktop, clearing the google search cache and data in the app manager, but they are still there.
It's hard to believe there no one has found a way to do this yet. Somebody must know, Thanks!
- 05-09-2014, 11:14 AM #2
- 05-09-2014, 11:14 AM #3
Re: Clearing Google search widget history
Open Google Now (like tap in the search box), Menu button, Settings, Accounts and Privacy, theres on/off switches for history, delete items, etc. You can also go to the last item (search engine storage) at the bottom, and scroll down and choose "Clear now".
- By Rikesh Dhirajlal in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 30Last Post: 06-05-2014, 01:04 PM
- By Oliver Buxton in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 06-04-2014, 05:55 AM
- By LeoRex in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 09:45 AM
- By JohnCenaFan in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 05-09-2014, 07:04 AM
- By mainmellowdello in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2014, 04:17 AM