- 05-15-2014, 01:03 AM #2
- 05-15-2014, 01:51 AM #3
Re: why do I have to turn off WiFi
So if I am in area with strong WiFi surrounding it will try to connect. I don't have pass therefore I can't use maps or send emails, unless I turn of WiFi.
But if I am in a remote area without a lit of WiFi, data will use network. Is Verizon.
Posted via Android Central App
- By Ry in forum Moto X (2014)Replies: 42Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:42 PM
- By nonie in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 6Last Post: 05-16-2014, 05:25 AM
- By JellyBeanGurl in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 03:57 PM
- By jwalker007 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 5Last Post: 05-14-2014, 09:57 AM
- By Clive Running in forum HTC One XReplies: 0Last Post: 05-13-2014, 12:15 PM