Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GSDer
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Exchange Email Not Syncing Properly

Just this week, I started having issues with my Exchange email syncing to my phone. Basically, I would see the email pop up in Outlook, but it never got pushed to my phone. I sent a test email to myself from my Gmail account, it showed up in Outlook, and I waited to see if it got pushed to my phone. After 38 minutes, it finally showed up on my phone that there was a new email. I contacted Samsung a couple times about this already and they had me delete the account and set it up from scratch again. I also rebooted the phone, wiped the cache partition, and it was working fine for a little while after that. My settings are correct and nothing has been changed on the server recently. Can anyone make some other suggestions to fix this? It's very important that I have my email working properly since this is my work account.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Exchange Email Not Syncing Properly

This can be closed, I fixed it.

What was the solution? It might help someone else with a similar problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    gwhizkids likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by GSDer View Post
    What was the solution? It might help someone else with a similar problem.

Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
    Not really sure. The only solution Samsung was able to give me was to factory reset my phone. After resetting and getting the phone back the way I had it, I haven't had any issues.