Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Ringtone in Earbuds

I have the S3, SCH-1535 and have the earbuds with mic that came with it. Is there anyway to set it up were you can here the ringtone in the earbuds? Like when I'm mowing hay, I can't hear the phone ring over the tractor and don't fill the vibrate either since I'm getting plenty of vibration from the tractor. I'm not listening to any music, just the tractor and when I do get a call, I hear someone saying hello, hello....and it's someone that has called and it has answered by itself. Thought I was hearing voices in my head the first time....LOL If I could hear the ringtone my problem would be solved.
    Thanks

Global Posts
    1,989 Global Posts
    ROM
    Android 5.1 Lollipop

Default Re: Ringtone in Earbuds

Quote Originally Posted by tarfoot View Post
    I have the S3, SCH-1535 and have the earbuds with mic that came with it. Is there anyway to set it up were you can here the ringtone in the earbuds? Like when I'm mowing hay, I can't hear the phone ring over the tractor and don't fill the vibrate either since I'm getting plenty of vibration from the tractor. I'm not listening to any music, just the tractor and when I do get a call, I hear someone saying hello, hello....and it's someone that has called and it has answered by itself. Thought I was hearing voices in my head the first time....LOL If I could hear the ringtone my problem would be solved.
    Thanks
    That's strange. When I have my ear buds in and the phone rings I can hear it through the ear buds and the phone itself. I would suggest you buy another pair of ear buds and see if that works. I looked at the settings on my S5 and didn't see anything there.
    Current Device: Nexus 6 & Nexus Player

Current Carrier: Sprint

Agreed with Greg C. I still use the OEM earbuds with my S3, and the ringtone has always played over them for me.

Maybe try settings-call-call accessories-automatic answer. If that is checked, then it is probably your issue.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk