Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cant use Emoji in the stock Samsung Keyboard after Kitkat update

Hey guys can you help me figure out why I can't use the full set of emoji's on the stock keyboard? it said hold the period button for 2 seconds to bring up the full emoji list but I don't get any of the smilies just the makeshift ones like :-) :-( etc. anyone else haven this issue? Or know what I need to do to enable them? Thanks

Default Re: Cant use Emoji in the stock Samsung Keyboard after Kitkat update

Use Google Keyboard. It is way better than Samsung's and it has full emojis. You just need to hold down the enter key and the emojis will pop up. ☺

Posted via Android Central App
    Posted from either my Galaxy S3 or my Nexus 7 2012

Quote Originally Posted by cmoody1906 View Post
    Hey guys can you help me figure out why I can't use the full set of emoji's on the stock keyboard? it said hold the period button for 2 seconds to bring up the full emoji list but I don't get any of the smilies just the makeshift ones like :-) :-( etc. anyone else haven this issue? Or know what I need to do to enable them? Thanks

I'm having the same issue with the emojis since the update too. Also, my phone is freezing up now and I had no problems before this update.