- 2 Posts
Strange things happening since uprading S3 from NC1 to NE1
I downloaded the latest update on 6/28 and I'm noticing some weird stuff going on.
My phone keeps restarting for no reason
My camera doesn't take pictures now. When I open the phone it keeps saying Camera failed.
I can't be on a phone call, and then move around on the phone to look at other things by hitting the (for wont of a better name) silver button at the bottom of my phone. Also, when I try to use the Network Extender feature that doesn't work all the time, either
I fixed the issue with it not syncing my email (had to delete the email account, and re-add), but all this wigging out of my phone is still inconvenient.
Has anyone else ha these problems?
- 07-09-2014, 06:01 PM #2
- 6,691 Posts
Re: Strange things happening since uprading S3 from NC1 to NE1
Welcome to the forums!
If you haven't done a Factory Reset since the update that should be your plan. Along with wiping the system cache in Recovery mode.
Sent from my rooted, debloated, deodexed Sinclair ZX-80 running CM -0.001 using Tapatalk
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 07-10-2014, 11:04 AM
- By acrewdog in forum HTC One M7Replies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2014, 08:22 AM
- By Ikram Issa in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:37 PM
- By Christian Steiner in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:32 PM
- By rganguli in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-09-2014, 01:16 PM