- 2 Posts
My Galaxy S 3 has the issue of constant rebooting. Whenever I attempt to update apps on Play Store, the device will freeze, reset its wallpaper, display a message saying that the System UI has failed, and constantly reboot and crash until the battery dies. A memory wipe and clean install have worked, albeit temporarily. Anything I can do to remedy this problem?
- 08-24-2014, 12:35 AM #2
Re: Constant Rebooting?
Welcome to Android Central! What do you mean by a memory wipe and clean install? Do you mean a factory data reset?
If you haven't already done so, I'd suggest rebooting to the Recovery Menu and wiping the system cache partition, which won't erase any personal data: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Another thing to consider is unmounting the SD card (in Settings>Storage), removing it, and rebooting. A corrupt SD card can cause various problems.
- By brentonbrenton in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-15-2014, 03:36 AM
- By donm527 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 23Last Post: 08-24-2014, 07:45 PM
- By philiparuddick in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-23-2014, 02:25 PM
- By ahamick in forum LG G3Replies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2014, 11:18 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 5Last Post: 08-20-2014, 11:15 AM